INGREDIENTS (can be doubled)
- 12 oz package Hawaiian sweet rolls (12 rolls)
- 2 teaspoons poppy seeds
- 1/2 cup (8 Tablespoons or 1 stick) of melted butter (salted or unsalted your preference)
- 2 Tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1/3 lb thinly sliced deli ham
- 1/2 lb thinly sliced Swiss cheese
Let’s prepare, bake and EAT!
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F.
- Combine the melted butter, Dijon mustard, and poppy seeds.Whisk together until well blended.
- Cut each roll in half ( if needed) add as much ham as desired and top with 1/2 slice of Swiss cheese. Replace the top of the rolls and add then put them into a baking dish, arranged tightly together.
- Spoon the butter mixture on top of each roll, covering each completely
- Cover with foil and bake for 15 minutes. Remove foil and bake 2-3 minutes until tops are slightly browned.
Alternate Options: if you like mayonnaise or miracle whip you can spread some on beforehand. Or add pickle slices or onions.
Once you make this a few times, you can modify to your liking and they are still amazing warmed up!
Enjoy and have a blessed Monday! 🙏🏼
Christy Jo ☀️