Norwex – free product!

Happy Friday everyone! In my neck of woods, we might be getting some snow this weekend…which I am kind of excited about 🙂 But wherever you are this weekend, I hope it is relaxing, rejuvenating and safe weekend for you!

See the source image

So one of my posts in December, I talked about giving away some product… and then I forgot (sorry it happens). But anyways, i went through my Norwex inventory and I want to share, so here’s what I need, just comment below and let me know if you have or have not used Norwex product and what you do or don’t like about it. Then I’ll pick a winner by next weekend (noon on 1/27/19) and send you a Norwex goody!

Have a blessed weekend!  Christy

Advertisements

5 Comments Add yours

1. CoffeeMamma says:

Love Norwex, I have used several of their clothes like the makeup and body cloth, I have used their laundry detergent amazinggggg!!!!! My mom has a lot more than I do as I’m really young and just starting out with my own family but she has so many items and I hope to one day also have a large assortment of Norwex products I can turn to. My favourite thing is that they’re 100 safe to use around babies and pets! Safe cleaning is the way to go!

Liked by 1 person

1. christyjo555 says:

Winner! winner! to COFFEEMAMMA! I’ll mail your prize this week! please email your address (my email can be found in About me). Thank you for participating 🙂

1. CoffeeMamma says:

Thank you soo much I am soopo excited about this. I will email you my mailing address soon! I will send the info next time I sit down to nurse my daughter 👌😊

2. CoffeeMamma says:

Okay I have emailed you my information. Winner of norwex gift is the subject line

2. christyjo555 says: