Happy New Year friends! I hope you all had a blessed Christmas and New Years!
So last year I made some pretty big goals, well not all big goals but just a lot of goals. Now looking back, I probably shouldn’t have made such high expectations. Even though I wanted to accomplish them all, of course, but I didn’t quite make it and that’s okay! I’ll keep trying 🙂 However, I did reach a few of them and I provided some thoughts below.
Below are my goals from last year and where I ended up:
My ultimate New Year Goals (2018):
- Drink more water – start with an additional 24 oz a day 👍🏻>>> got this one! I continue to try to drink more and more, it helps when I have a water bottle always in my car and by my bed, for me this helps.
- Exercise – move around more. A few times a day, Get up and go for a quick walk through the halls at work. 👎🏻>>>Since I work at home now, I probably move less NEED to continue to work on this!
- Expose more people to Norwex (aka – sell more Norwex ) 👎🏻
- Try 1 New recipe a month 👍🏻
- Get to work on time, actually a few minutes before I’m expected👍🏻 >>>Since I work at Home, this is something I have accomplished 😉
- Get the house more organized – focus on basement first; starting with the kids school work and putting in their files/boxes. 👎🏻
- Become more efficient (kind of goes hand in hand with #3) because my house will be so organized, I’ll be more efficient 👎🏻
- Read devotions or be in His Word every day >>> Goal for 2019! This is my TOP priority!👊🏻
- Have a prayer list and truly pray for those that are on it (I always say I’ll pray for you and I want to remember to do it!) Create a list on my phone (for on the go) and then later write in my notebook at home. 👍🏻👎🏻>>> I started this and completed it for a few months, but then honestly my list got so long so fast, I became overwhelmed.
- Learn more about anxiety and how my husband and I can best support our daughter and how to care for the whole family through this. 👍🏻👎🏻>>> no real updates on this either. We have figured that “home time” is very important to her and that our whole family being together is important to her and our other 2 kiddos as well, so this is something we are more aware of.
First and foremost, my top goal is to read devotions every day! Actually, this so important to me, that right now, its my only goal! I have to put God first in my life and I don’t honestly know if I do that EVERY single day and I feel like that’s not right. I want my children to be in God’s word, I need be an example for them too.
This what I’m starting with: