Hi friends! I have a few favorite products I have discovered over the years, that I wanted to share with you! Some are time savers, life savers or money savers $$ 🙂
I know for me, if I don’t hear from someone I trust that they like a product, I’m not very likely to spend the money on it (yes, I am cheap….and Dutch 😉 )
So please check out my list below:
- Crystal Light Energy Drink – life saver! This is how I start my day and Some days I even have 2 of these drinks. And get this – no calories!!
- Certain Dry Deodorant This has been a life saver for me and my um…armpits! Yes, I have an issue with underarm skinkiness 😦 You have to apply at night and do not shave beforehand, it might sting a little.
- Kinky Moves Curl Defining Hair Cream – love it for my curly hair!
- Jergens Wet Skin (shower Moisturizer) This Moisturizer saves time and it WORKS! I hate the feeling of applying lotion after the shower and then waiting for it to absorb, this shower moisturizer has solved that problem. Now its not a deep moisturizer but so far this winter it has worked well for my skin.
- Norwex Body Balm – another skin saver! I use at night before bed, on my feet, especially my heels and it feels great!
- Norwex Laundry Detergent
- Total Life saver!! check out these pics of my placemat that had ink on it: