Happy Monday friends!
hope you all have a short work week and can spend the extra time with family, friends or even just yourself 🙂
If you are spending time with others, here are some fun ideas (especially if you have some awkward moments at the table, some of these may help):
Some questions to start a conversation:
- a great start – what are you most Thankful for?
- Tell us about your favorite Thanksgiving memory.
- What food do you most look forward to on Thanksgiving?
- Pumpkin pie or Apple pie?
- Say something you are grateful for the person on your right.
- What Thanksgiving tradition do you enjoy the most?
- What Thanksgiving tradition do least enjoy?
- If you had a pet turkey, what would you name it?
- Your most creative leftover – turkey idea – go!
- Which person at this table would make the best news anchor?
- Shop or sleepin on Black Friday?
- Name a person who inspired you the most this year.
- For Parents to ask kids:
- Who is the funniest person a the table?
- Pretend you just won $5 million. Whats the first thing you would buy?
- What is one word , you would use, to describe a parent?
One last fun idea, is to ask everyone at the table what is their favorite Bible verse, Here are a few just to get you started:
¨Give thanks to the Lord for he is good ¨ Psalm 136:1
” Sing to the Lord with thanksgiving and sing praise” Psalm 147:7
“I will give thanks to the Lord with all my heart; I will tell of His wonderful deeds” Psalm 9:1
“Thanks be to God, who gives us victory through Lord Jesus Christ” 1 Corinthians 15:57