Once in awhile , I break from our normal menu and try something different and I am so happy I did , because this was a hit with EVERY ONE in the family – AMAZING I Know 🙂
- 4 cups of cooked chicken
- 1 cup of French Fried Onions
- 2 cans (10.75 oz) Cream of Chicken
- 1 16 oz container of French Onion Dip
- I didn’t have a full container, because honestly chips and dip is a huge weakness of mine, so I had half a container and mixed in sour cream and it still tasted great!
- 12 oz Egg Noodles
- 1 cup Cheddar Cheese
- Cook Egg Noodles according to package directions
- Preheat oven to 350
- Spray a 9×13 pan with cooking spray
- Mix Chicken, soup, dip and cheese in bowl. Stir in egg noodles last.
- Once all mixed, pour into pan.
- Crush french fried onions and sprinkle over top of dish.
- Bake for about 25 minutes.
I served with Broccoli and homemade bread. Simple dish and great for leftovers!