I usually buy a pork roast butt (if it has some fat mixed in, that makes it more moist), maybe 2 or 3, when they are on sale. I typically leave the house by 7a and when I arrive back home at 530, dinner is ready!
My mom always used this recipe and now I share it with my family (thanks mom!).
Just a few ingredients: Pork Roast, 1 can of Cream of Mushroom soup, salt, pepper, garlic salt
- Spray Crockpot with non-stick cooking spray or use one of those easy clean up crockpot liners.
- If the roast has a “net” cut it off and put roast in crockpot.
- Spread mushroom soup all over roast and then fill 1/2 the can with water and add to pot.
- Sprinkle salt, pepper and garlic salt to preferred taste.
- Cover and put on low or 8/10 hours, whatever setting your crockpot has.