- Use a 9×13 pan
- Cool Whip (16 oz)
- Ice Cream Sandwiches (about 24)
- Optional: Sprinkles, caramel, hot fudge, chocolate
- Unwrap ice cream sandwiches (this is an easy step that the kids can help with).
- Lay half of the ice cream sandwiches in pan
- Cover with a layer of cool whip
- Create another layer of ice cream sandwiches on top of cool whip
- Cover with another layer of Cool Whip
- Now add your favorite toppings! Colored sprinkles make it look pretty 😉
- Keep in freezer until ready to serve.
Published by christyjo555
Hi friends! My name is Christy and I am a Christian, working mom of 3 and happily married to my high school sweetheart. I love my job however I love my kids more! I want to encourage other working moms(and every mom) to stay positive and look for those blessings everytime!
If you'd like to Contact me please email me: firstname.lastname@example.org
View more posts