I usually buy a pork roast butt (if it has some fat mixed in, that makes it more moist), maybe 2 or 3, when they are on sale. I typically leave the house by 7a and when I arrive back home at 530, dinner is ready!
My mom always used this recipe and now I share it with my family (thanks mom!).
Just a few ingredients: Pork Roast, 1 can of Cream of Mushroom soup, salt, pepper, garlic salt
- Spray Crockpot with non-stick cooking spray or use one of those easy clean up crockpot liners.
- If the roast has a “net” cut it off and put roast in crockpot.
- Spread mushroom soup all over roast and then fill 1/2 the can with water and add to pot.
- Sprinkle salt, pepper and garlic salt to preferred taste.
- Cover and put on low or 8/10 hours, whatever setting your crockpot has.
- 2 large cans of chicken
- 1/2 cup of Buffalo hot sauce (I use Frank’s Red Hot)
- if you like it a little spicier, add more
- 2 cups of shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup of cream cheese (softened)
- 1 cup of sour cream
Preheat oven to 350. Mix all ingredients together in bowl (saving a little cheddar cheese to sprinkle on top). Put in an 8×8 greased dish, sprinkle a little cheese on top, put in oven for 20-30 minutes. Serve with tortilla chips, so yummy and easy!
Unfortunately, last week we were in the hospital with our daughter – one of the scariest places to be with a child. Thankfully, we figured out what was wrong and she is on the road to recovery. However, I pray and give kudos to those parents who have chronically ill children and are in the hospital or medical facility frequently, you are stronger than you know! (high five!)
I had always loved Sundays! It was a time for worship, family dinner, naps and being a day of rest. But these days, my Sundays consist of catching up on unfinished chores from Saturday and planning for the week ahead, inbetween going to church. And after Sundays, I know comes Monday -a day of worry of working all week and leaving my kids again. I have to give this worry up to God and ask for his help! Help to get done what I need too and not worry about tomorrow, so that when my kids think back about sundays, they have the same good feelings I had!
- Use a 9×13 pan
- Cool Whip (16 oz)
- Ice Cream Sandwiches (about 24)
- Optional: Sprinkles, caramel, hot fudge, chocolate
- Unwrap ice cream sandwiches (this is an easy step that the kids can help with).
- Lay half of the ice cream sandwiches in pan
- Cover with a layer of cool whip
- Create another layer of ice cream sandwiches on top of cool whip
- Cover with another layer of Cool Whip
- Now add your favorite toppings! Colored sprinkles make it look pretty 😉
- Keep in freezer until ready to serve.
Hi friends! My name is Christy and I am a Christian, working mom of 3 (ages 14, 11 and 7) and happily married to my high school sweetheart. I love my job however I love my kids more! I want to encourage other working moms(and every mom) to stay positive and look for those blessings and I’ll share some tips on how I (we) make it work, sometimes don’t and just everything else in between!
Thank you for visiting and following our journey!
Contact me: email@example.com
Heads up – Sometimes I write about products I like and you’ll see this blurb: This post contains affiliate links. If you choose to buy something using my link, I do earn a commission at NO EXTRA cost to you. I own this blog and the opinions I express are my own. Thank you for anything you do purchase, it is greatly appreciated!
My full disclosure below:
Writing and maintaining a blog takes time and effort. I love blogging, I honestly wish it could be my fulltime job! But it is an investment and I feel that an investment as such is worth compensation through some advertising.
Secondly, I publish ads through Google Adsense on this website. The ads shown are chosen to reflect the interests of this blog’s readers. The advertising on the sidebar may or may not be items I personally endorse.
And last of all, Amazon, Love it and want to share it! So Sometimes I also share products I like and purchase from them. I will share MY thoughts on the product and if you choose to buy a product using my link, I do earn a commission, HOWEVER it will NOT cost you anything extra.
If you have any other questions, you can contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.