For many of us in the US, it is still flu season and this season has hit hard! If you haven’t already, there is still time to get your flu shot!!
Along with the flu shot, here are a few other tips/suggestions I have:
- WASH YOUR HANDS!! All the time! I keep sanitizer in my car, so then whenever we get back in the car, from the store or church or wherever, we’re not bringing the germs home with us.
- Vick’s- best kept secret to help relieve congestion ( I’ll put a little under my nose and it helps with those nasty congestion headaches).
3. Rest -sleep is an important piece of staying healthy.😴
4. Drink plenty of water and healthy/nutritious fruits/veggies. 🍎🍌🥦
4. Stay home if you’re sick, then you’re not sharing your germs 👎🏻
5. Sanitize your workspace: for parents at work/home and children at school/home. ( and don’t forget those cell phones, light switches, door handles…. well anything you touch just sanitize!)
6. ALWAYS have extra Tylenol and ibuprofen for you and the kiddos in the house.
7. For children’s coughs; I discovered this honey cough syrup( Zarbees) and it is safe and effective for little ones.
8. Another suggestion for congestion: use Johnson’s soothing vapor bath for bath time with the kids or for you in the shower. It smells wonderful and revitalizes your senses!! Love it ❤️
I hope and pray this may help you and your loved ones stay a little healthier! 😊